Kitchen is one of the busiest spots in a home and it is the place where family and friends get together to share some good moments. So if your kitchenette hasn’t been updated for a while, then it would cause great inconvenience to the household. However, remodelling costs are on surging which can burn a hole in your pocket. If you are planning to give a complete makeover for your modular kitchen in Ernakulam, but worried about the financial aspect, then you may opt for the easiest refurbishing procedure – painting your kitchenette. Picking the perfect colour scheme for kitchenette can be a tricky task, especially with the plethora of options available in the market.
So if you are wondering about choosing the right shade for your modular kitchen, then we can offer you some insight.
- Variations of white: Considered as a classic choice, shades of white can be a perfect choice for an elegant modular kitchen. Subway tiles and mixed shades of white can give you a beautiful and clean kitchen. Not only it is a timeless colour scheme, but it is also easier to accessorize and upgrade a white kitchen.
- Warm tones: If you wish to create an inviting ambiance yet a wonderful look, then warm tones are the best bet. Some of the popular choices are oranges, yellow hues, green and light reds. Soft shade can lighten the atmosphere and make the colourful accessories and trims pop.
- Cool colours: Everyone loves a cool look and relaxed feel, isn’t it? You can easily opt for a cool kitchen colour scheme by painting the shades of soft greens, violet or blues. With the right set of combinations, your culinary space can flaunt a more calming vibe for your family and guests.
- Bright and yellow: Brighter colours are quite popular these days. If you love to create a cheerful cooking space, then bright shades such as yellow, pink, aqua blue, reds and fiery oranges are right choice. For instance, you may choose yellow as the base colour and go for sleek cabinetry and black stainless steel appliances.
- Bold colours: You may go bold by choosing turquoise. Being considered as one of the popular colour trends, kitchens accented with varying shades of blue colour can be integrated into nearly any piece of kitchen decor and appliances.
- Mix and match pastels: Two-toned cabinetry is a hot trend nowadays. If you can’t pinpoint a single shade for your modular kitchen or would love to attain a designer edge for your kitchen, then mix and match is an ideal choice. Mixing and matching different hues can create most beautiful and stunning kitchens.
Last but not the least, it is important to consider the colour and style of your existing cabinetry and appliances while choosing a colour scheme. Matching the colour scheme can help in creating a pleasing flow. Typically, darker finishes and appliances complement warm or bright colours whereas lighter shades of cabinetry works well with bolder shades.