Whether to have an open kitchen or closed kitchen? This has been a great dilemma among designers, architects, and homeowners these days. Thanks to the changing lifestyle and priorities, open kitchens have become a hottest trend. Most people wish to cook without feeling isolated from the action in the living room and that is why it has become a popular choice. Open modular kitchens in Kochi or any other vicinity is based on a floor plan which blends in with the dining room and living room seamlessly.
Not only it enhances the overall efficiency and interaction, but also allows optimum multitasking.
If you are still on the fence between open and closed modular kitchens Ernakulam or in your locality, then let us offer you some insight on its benefits.
- As the name implies, these modular kitchens have an open layout and thus providing a brighter and properly ventilated space. Free flow of light between the rooms create airy and refreshing ambience.
- In this day and age, time is scarcest which has been affecting the family bonding and relationships. With an open kitchen layout, families can avail maximum time to bond together while cooking. Hence, it is a perfect choice for the modern nuclear families that loves to work and socialize simultaneously.
- As there are no walls to separate the kitchenette from living room, it makes the space look larger. Moreover, it gives you more flexibility in terms of movement and line of sight. If you have a smaller apartment or flat with limited cooking space, then open kitchen layout is the best bet.
- When you have an open kitchen, you can multitask with ease. For instance, you can watch your favourite TV shows while cooking dinner for your family. Furthermore, you can also be assured about offering a great dining experience to your guests as open floor plans facilitate conversations between guests and home cooks.
- Open modular kitchens allows you to flaunt your culinary skills and beautiful collection of cookware. Since you have invested a great deal of money in your kitchen decor, why not showcase it.
If you have decided to go with open modular kitchen, then it is essential to take some major factors such as space availability, your requirements, decorating style and lighting needs into consideration. Even though open-concept cooking spaces have a lot of benefits over the traditional closed floor plans, the final decision always boils down to the personal preferences and budget limits of every home owner.